The Touristic Secretariat offers special rates for IBERTRIVA 2019 attendees at the following hotels close to conference venue.
You can book your accommodation in the following button:
If you have any question, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durations (including questions). Each speaker must ensure than his/her presentation (incl. questions) is no longer that that stipulated in the programme. The Chairperson will be strict on timing.
- Oral presentation: 20 minutes, including questions. Chairmen will be strict with the timing. Formats accepted: ppt, pptx and pdf. Use of your own personal computer is strongly advise against.
- Invited talk: 30 minutes
- Plenary session: 45 minutes.
110 cm x 90 cm
WELCOME PARTY: attendees are invited to visit the conference venue on Tuesday 25th afternoon (from 18:00 to 19:30) to make their pre-registration. Drinks and snacks will be served for free. This would be a good chance to meet and renew relationships with colleagues.
BOAT TOUR: You will take an unforgettable ride on a sight-seeing boat across the Guadalquivir river. You will have the opportunity to appreciate great views of the city, including different historic buildings and auditoriums, some of the most important and famous bridges of Seville (Puente de la Barqueta, Puente de Triana, etc.), have a look at “La Maestranza” bullring and the tallest building of the city “Torre Sevilla”.
A bus shuttle will give several rides from the main entrance of the conference building to the docks (CEAR LA CARTUJA – Centro Especializado de Alto Rendimiento La Cartuja) on Thursday 27th at 19:00 h. The cruise will dock at a pier near the restaurant where the gala dinner will be celebrated.
GALA DINNER: The conference dinner will take place at LA RAZA PUERTO SEVILLA restaurant the Thursday 27th evening, starting at 21:00 h. Please, note that a specific ticket is required to access!
Additional tickets for the dinner can be booked in advance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (price 75 €). Deadline (June, 15th)
Special Menus (gluten free, vegan, etc.) can be prepared upon request. Please indicate us previously your choice.
The winners of the best Poster sponsored by LEYBOLD and best doctoral thesis sponsored by ASEVA will be honored during the conference dinner.
BEST POSTER CONTEST
To be eligible for the best poster contest you must follow this instructions:
- Include the Leybold logo in a corner of your poster, so that it can be easily identified. Download the logo–>
- The poster must be presented by a phd student or first-year posdoc.
Prize sponsored by Leybold: 300€ for the winner.