ASEVA announces the fourth edition of the ASEVA PhD thesis award. These are the conditions to apply:
- The thesis work has to be defended in a Spanish University
- The scientific topic covered by the thesis work has to be related to any of the scientific areas of operation of ASEVA
- Defense of the PhD thesis in the period July 1st 2021 to June 30th, 2023.
- The candidates to the ASEVA PhD thesis award have to be members of ASEVA (registration is for free at https://aseva.es/).
- Candidates should send their PhD thesis manuscript (.pdf) and a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30th 2023
ASEVA scientific committee is in charge of evaluating and selecting the final awardee according to: PhD thesis document, publications, patents, previous conference presentations, outreach activities, etc . The award consists of a diploma, a prize of 600 €, and an invited talk at ICTF-2023.